MA202B-5 Wireless 56 watt Portable System
|MIPRO Portable PA, 56 Watts with a 5" woofer and 1" tweeter. Integrated Wireless Mic Receiver with Auto Scan and ACT Sync, USB and SD Music Player. Includes integrated rechargeable lithium battery and shoulder strap. 6.35mm Mic Input and 6.35mm Line Input|
» MA202B5 BROCHURE
The MA202B-5 is designed to be used with the ACT222T transmitter which (when not in use) just slots into the integrated charger/storage compartment within the MA202B-5. The transmitter can be hand-held or used around the neck with the supplied lanyard. It uses a Lithium Polymer rechargeable battery and operates for up to 24 hours between charges. When it needs a charge, just slide it into the storage compartment of the MA202B-5 and it will be charged up and ready for use. The transmitter also includes a slide volume control allowing users to adjust the output of the system from the microphone.
Featuring a 5' woofer and 1' tweeter, the MA202B-5 sounds great for both speech and music. MP3 playback is via an SD Slot or USB port with an LCD screen showing track and status information. A line input and mic input adds to the flexibility of the system. The integrated 65 watt amplifier is an efficient class-D design allowing up to 8 hours of use from the internal battery. Of course, the MA202B-5 can also be mains powered.
Weighing just 2.9kg, the MA202B-5 can be mounted on a mic stand, carried or used with the supplied shoulder strap making it the perfect solution for small assemblies and meetings.
The ACT222T-5 is the companion wireless transmitter for the Mipro MA202B-5 Portable PA system. The transmitter can be hand-held or used around the neck with the supplied lanyard. It uses a Lithium Polymer rechargeable battery and operates for up to 24 hours between charges. When it needs a charge, just slide it into the storage compartment of the MA202B-5 and it will be charged up and ready for use. The transmitter also includes a slide volume control allowing the mic level to be adjusted without having to touch the main unit.
- Powerful 65 watt RMS lightweight class-D amplifier
- 2-way design (5' LF and 1' HF drivers).
- 2 power modes: AC and rechargeable battery.
- Up to 8 hours of operating time per charge.
- Built-in diversity receiver with 16 auto-scannable frequencies.
- One-touch Autoscan for a clear, interference-free frequency.
- One-touch ACT syncs the transmitter and receiver frequency automatically.
- ACT-222T-5 transmitter has an innovative volume control and low-battery LED.
- Battery charger for ACT222T-5 inside the built-in storage compartment. 24-hour usage per charge.
- Separate 4-segment charging meters for MA202B-5 & ACT-202T-5 handheld.
- USB port and SD card reader play MP3 tracks.
- LCD displays MP3 track and status information.
- MP3 tracks can be quickly found via fast search control.
- Separate volume control for wireless, wired mic, line-input and MP3.
- Up to 2 microphones can be used simultaneously (1 wireless & 1 wired).
- One ACT222T-5 can broadcast to multiple MA202 for expanded coverage (when on same frequency).
- Line-input accepts an external iPod, MP3 or CD player.
- Built-in storage compartment.
- Hand carry or mic stand mount, shoulder-carrying strap include
- Speaker stand for elevation