TOA M-633D Stereo Mixer
|With just the touch of a button, the M-633D automatically eliminates unpleasant reverberation and feedback to deliver clear, highly articulate sound.|
More than just another strip mixer
The M-633D is a compact, easy-to-use digital audio mixer designed for Live and AV applications. The M-633D's simple analog interface makes setup and operation fast and efficient. With powerful, automatic on-board DSP, the M-633D eliminates problem acoustics and feedback that optimizes sound quality for any venue. Multiple outputs provide flexibility for operation in several zones and allows recording of main mix signal. Its compliment of inputs makes it ideal for live performance, conferences and banquet events utilizing microphones and music playback or other auxiliary audio sources.
- Pristine Digital Audio quality w/24bit 48kHz A/D & D/A
- 1U rack size digital mixer with 12 inputs and 6 outputs:
- Inputs: 6 mono Mic/Line (Phoenix)+ 3 stereo Unbalanced Line (RCA)
- Outputs: 2 Balanced mono + 1 stereo (Phoenix) + 1 recording (RCA).
- Easy operation: Analog user interface, no PC setting is required
- No more feedback: Intelligent Feedback Suppressor (FBS) built in
- Feedback Suppressor automatically searches out and reduces sensitive frequencies that contribute to acoustic feedback
- 7 automatic filters per channel
- Can be activated independently for each MIC Input
- Easy-to-use Automatic Resonance Control (ARC) function built in
- ARC processor (same as in TOA DP-K1) compensates for acoustic resonances which can reduce intelligibility
- May be set to work for all main outputs independently (12 filters per output)
- Simple 1 Button activation!
- Automatic Clip-Guard, prevents Input clipping distortion
- Auto-Muting of Line Input Sources via Priority Mic Inputs
- Output zone assignments easily accessed from front panel
- Supplied security cover prevents unauthorized access to front panel controls