TOA SR-S4 Series Slim Line Array
|TOA SR-S4 Series Slim Line Arrays are the ideal choice for applications requiring clear speech intelligibility such as houses of worship, AV presentation and educational facilities.
|Recommended:||Meetings, Houses of Worship, Clubs|
|Government:||TAFE, Community Centres, Universities, Local Government, Schools|
Slim compact design ideal for speech applications
* Low visual profile fits into demanding settings
* Highly controlled coverage yields improved intelligibility
* Multiple drivers (8 LF, 24 HF) for high sensitivity and power handling
* In-line driver arrangement for superior vertical coverage control
* All drivers share the same horizontal axis for best horizontal dispersion
* Horizontal coverage remains broad through speech range - 100 deg.
* High power handling: 600 W cont. (200 W, 24 hr. pink noise)
* SR-S4L Long-throw (0V x 90H)
* SR-S4S Short-throw (10V x 90H)
* Components: (8) 4' cone drivers (24) 1' balanced dome tweeters
* Full-range with built-in crossover or biamp
* Power handling: 600 W cont.
* High sensitivity: up to 99 dB, 1 watt @ 1 meter (500 to 5,000 Hz)
* Weather-resistant versions available
* Optional mounting hardware and 70.7 V transformer