|PVA-4CR12 controller is the central paging manager for the PAVIRO system. Eight local audio inputs can be switched to four audio outputs|
|Government:||TAFE, Community Centres, Universities, Local Government, Defence, Schools|
|Industry:||Defence, Maritime, Mining, Oil & Gas|
The PVA-4CR12 controller is the central paging manager for the PAVIRO system. Eight local audio inputs can be switched to four audio outputs. A two channel message manager is integrated. The controller provides all the audio processing, supervision and control functions for a complete PAVIRO system. A single controller supports up to 16 call stations and 492 paging zones.
The controller is equipped with 12 zones, 18 GPIs and 19 GPOs. One controller can handle up to 2000 watt loudspeaker load. Additional zones and power can be added by using up to 20 external routers and 40 amplifiers with each 2 x 500 watt.
The zone indicator lights on the front indicate the current status of every zone:
• Green: Zone in use for non emergency purpose
• Red: Zone in use for emergency purpose
• Yellow: Zone fault detected
• Off: Zone in idle condition
- Low power consumption in standby mode
- Extreme flexibility
- Excellent sound quality >106 dB s/n ratio
- Up to 85 minutes internal digital message storage