A-4264 Pro Loop Amplifier
|A-4264 Pro Loop Amplifier PROLOOP DCC plus is designed for rooms of up to 600 m² with loop signals and is the ideal solution for events and meeting venues.|
|General:||Houses of Worship|
|Government:||Universities, Local Government|
PROLOOP DCC plus is designed for rooms of up to 600 m² with loop signals and is the ideal solution for events and meeting venues.
Each of the two XLR(F) inputs can be configured as LINE (symmetrical) or as microphone input (asymmetrical). The equipment provides an output of up to 9 A RMS and guarantees secure audio transmission. The Automatic Gain Control hereby ensures good sound reproduction at constant field strength and high stability.
Beyond the standard application the PROLOOP DCCplus is also suitable for the realisation of low overspill loop systems. This requires two PROLOOP DCCplus devices. The devices are connected via the integrated jack sockets “Master In” and “Slave Out”.
• High output current: 9 A RMS
• Active protection against short circuits
• Two XLR(F)-sockets configurable as Microphone input (amplifier setting, phantom feed)
• LINE-input (amplifier setting)
• 100-V-priority input for the connection of ELA systems
• Separate treble/base regulation
• Display of loop current 6.3-mm-headset socket to monitor audio signals
• Control to reduce metal losses
• Suitable for the set-up of low overspill systems 19” rack casing