A-4246 Pro Loop C Loop Amplifier
|The A-4246 PROLOOP C amplifier is designed for professional use in medium-sized rooms (up to 170 m2) in private buildings and public facilities, in which particularly high dependability and extremely reliable operation are required|
|Recommended:||Houses of Worship|
|Government:||Universities, Local Government|
PROLOOP amplifier family is designed for professional use in medium-sized rooms (up to 170 m²) in private buildings and public facilities, in which particularly high dependability and extremely reliable operation are required.
Thanks to a 100-percent shortcircuit- proof amplifier, switchable, symmetrical XLR input jacks and extremely stable output performance, the PROLOOP C is able to meet these demands.
Automatic Gain Control (AGC) guarantees consistent field strength and reproduces stable sound with a special emphasis on clear speech, even under acoustically demanding conditions. Corresponding test equipment can be used to evaluate the sound quality via the integrated monitor out jack.
• High output current: 11 A RMS
• Automatic fuse reset
• Two symmetrical XLR input jacks
• One RCA input jack
• One line output jack
• Extra-sturdy jacks
• Dual action AGC for excellent speech recognition
• High availability, operating reliability and quality assurance
• Convenient monitoring of the magnetic field: Can be done using headphones or speakers
• Treble control to compensate for treble losses due to reinforcement