FBT StageMaxX12MAW coaxial self-powered stage
|FBT 12" coaxial self-powered stage monitor. 2-way, bi-amp. bass reflex design, 400+100W rms Class D amp, 60Hz-20kHz freq resp, 12" B&C coax custom woofer, 1" B&C HF driver, DSP 4 presets (Original, Hi-cut/Drumfill, Lo-cut/double, FOH), 130dB SPL max, Disp 90°, gas-injection polyprop moulded enclosure. Two angles (55° as stage monitor or 35° when used on a sub or as a fill speaker). Can be mounted on a stand or wall with optional brackets. White. 13.6kg|
|Recommended:||Houses of Worship, Clubs|
|Government:||TAFE, Community Centres, Universities, Schools|
The white Stage Maxx 12MA from FBT is a two-way, bi-amplified 12" speaker with a 2.5" voice coil and a 1" exit throat compression driver with a 1.7" voice coil. It can be used as a reinforcement monitor for applications such as live stage, theatre, rehearsals, houses of worship, schools, and more. It is also suitable for wall installation by special wall brackets this is sold separately.
The FBT Stage Maxx 12MA features a class D amplifier with 400W +100W RMS and uses a switch mode power supply. The speaker is built with a digital signal processor that has 4 factory equalization pre-sets and the control panel has XLR jack input and XLR link output, volume, HP filter, and 3 frontal status LED indicators.
The FBT Stage Maxx 12MA is a sturdy gas-injected polypropylene that holds the woofer, tweeter and the 90° directivity horn, which is also designed to avoid undesired resonance. The 35 or 55° tilted front panel provides optimal listening distance for single or multiple users. This loudspeaker enclosure also has three integrated carry handles and M10 rigging points that are built-in. Power cable is included.
- Coaxial speaker with 2.5" voice coil, 1" exit throat compression driver and 1.7" voice coil.
- Dynamic Class D amplifiers 400W + 100W RMS with switch mode power supply to provide a pleasant sound even at loud volume
- Digital signal processor with 4 factory equalization pre-sets
- Control panel with XLR/jack input and XLR link out, volume, 4 pre-sets, HP filters
- Sturdy gas-injected polypropylene moulded enclosures engineered to avoid undesired resonance
- 35° or 55° tilted front panel for an optimal listening distance for single or multiple users
- Three ergonomic integrated carrying handles, two M10 rigging points and wall mounting bracket
- Teflon replaceable feet allow for easy use on stage