AM-CF1 Microphone + Stereo Soundbar + DSP
|TOA AM-CF1 Professional steerable microphone array system with integrated stereo Soundbar. Ideal for applications including huddle-rooms and small to medium meeting spaces. Designed to cover space of 6 × 6 m with participants of 4 to 8 people.|
The AM-CF1 Integrated Audio Collaboration System is a cutting-edge audio conferencing technology. As a professional steerable microphone array system with integrated stereo Soundbar, the AM-CF1 is the perfect all-in-one conferencing solution for small to medium size conference spaces with great return on investment. Built-in AEC (Acoustic Echo Cancellation), NC (Noise Cancellation), and EQ (Equalizer) maximize performance making collaboration between remote sites a very natural experience.
- The AM-CF1 creates the most natural communication environment for team collaboration between remote locations. With the integrated array mic and Soundbar positioned right below the display, participants can talk with each other just as they would in a normal conversation
- Presentations become impactful with professional grade high-quality audio delivered via stereo Soundbar and subwoofer output.
- For impromptu meetings, a smartphone can be quickly paired with the AM-CF1 via Bluetooth connectivity for exceptionally clear communication
- TOA’s proprietary beam steering array microphone
- Integrated DSP functions including AEC and NC
- Stereo Soundbar with auxiliary stereo audio inputs/outputs
- Built-in USB Hub for webcam integration
- Codec input /output and Contact Closure inputs/outputs
- Bluetooth interface for wireless connections
A line array with eight microphone elements enables to track sound automatically. TOA's proprietary DSP algorism realizes a narrow microphone beam of 50 degrees to steer and efficiently focus on the targeted sound. It helps to clearly pick up the voice of a particular participant in the conference whether the person is positioning right next to the microphone or at the far end of the table.
The browser interface is available to make adjustments to parameter settings such as mixer volume controls, audio processing, LED indicator management, control I/O, pre-sets, and voice tracking field adjustments for coverage within a 20-foot (6m) range.
Everyone Can Be Heard
A line array with 8 microphone elements enables to track sound automatically. It helps to clearly pick up the voice of a particular participant in the conference whether the person is positioning right next to the microphone or at the far end of the table.
Everyone Can Hear
The powerful Soundbar with two active 2-way speakers ensures that everyone can hear the sound coming from remote locations clearly. The built-in Digital Signal Processor further improves the sound quality with functions such as Automatic Echo Cancellation and Automatic Noise Reduction.
Simple and Sophisticated Look
The AM-CF1 is available in black and white color, letting it fit in any interior design.
Interactive LED Indicators
Seven LEDs allow visual monitoring of presenter location, microphone gain level, and microphone mute status. Each participant can be sure that his/her voice is certainly picked up.
Setting via Web Browser
The AM-CF1 has a dedicated web browser interface for detailed device settings such as voice tracking field and sensitivity adjustment, audio mixing or DSP settings to achieve the best performance in every project.
Ideal for applications including huddle-rooms and small to medium meeting spaces. Designed to cover space of 6 × 6 m (20 × 20 ft) with participants of 4 to 8 people.