TOA A-2240 240 WATT MIXER AMP
|TOA 240 watt mixer amp, 3 microphone and 2 line inputs. AC power or 24V DC. 240 watts. 10 volt line or 4 ohm.|
|Government:||TAFE, Community Centres, Universities, Local Government, Defence, Schools|
|Industry:||Defence, Maritime, Mining, Oil & Gas|
The TOA 240 watt pa amplifier is suitable for commercial audio systems in schools, offices, shops, restaurants, factories, houses of worship, and large meeting rooms. Equipped with balanced mic. inputs for better isolation from external noise, compared to unbalanced inputs. Improved durability compared with conventional TOA models. Flexibility A wide range of power outputs from 30W to 240W Offers a comfortable acoustic space thanks to tone control at bass and treble. Both AC and DC operation possible Phantom power provided to MIC1, for supplying power to a condenser microphone. Easy and quick volume control with master volume control.
- Balanced microphone inputs for better isolation from external noise, compared to unbalanced inputs.
- Power output: 240W
- Bass and treble tone control
- Three balanced / phone jack MIC inputs and two unbalanced / RCA pin jack AUX inputs
- High and low impedance balanced (floating) speaker outputs and unbalanced REC outputs
- AC and DC operation
- Phantom power on MIC1, for supplying power to a condenser microphone
- Scratch and fingerprint-resistant finish
- Easy and quick volume control with master volume control
- Optional rack mount brackets available - MB-25B