Portable Wireless Tourguide System
|Mipro Portable Designed for guided tours, Hearing Assist applications, this user-friendly MTG-100 is the industry smallest, lightest and true-diversity wireless system|
Digital innovative pocket-sized wireless system for guided tours and Hearing Assist Wireless system.
The Mipro belt packs is just 65 grams for the receiver and 67 grams for the transmitter and each with lithium polymer rechargeable battery that will run for over 12 hours on a full charge. When the belt packs needs charging, all you need to do is slot them into the 12 slot or 28 slot charging case. NOTE: full charge takes less than 4 hours.
- Durable, ultra-lightweight and pocket-sized portable receivers and transmitter.
- Incredibly easy to set-up and use.
- Industry's only true diversity technology for up to 100m range.
- 16 user selectable channels.
- Up to four systems (four tours) running side by side.
- Digital technology ensures crystal-clear audio quality giving listeners the best tour experience.
- Reliable, uninterrupted communications and clear audio ensure listeners hear important instructions and stay with the group.
- Digitally encrypted technology enables secure transmission, preventing unauthorized listening.
- Beltpacks can be worn with an adjustable neck lanyard or inside the pocket.
- Backlit LCD screen displays channel, audio level, battery and RF level.
- Operates in license-free 926-928MHz band (digital system). Built-in long-lasting and fast-charge lithium polymer rechargeable battery.
- Convenient 12 or 28-slot storage and charger carry case for easy charging, storage and transportation.
Venues running multiple simultaneous tours will love the 'sync' feature where receivers can be set to match the transmitter channel simply by pressing the 'sync' button on the charging case. There is no fiddling around with channel selectors on the receiver. It can of course be done this way as well but the easiest solution is to place the desired number of receivers into the charging case, put in one transmitter and then press 'sync'. In less than 2 seconds, all receivers are set to the same channel as the transmitter. Then repeat the process for the second, third and fourth tour groups.
The transmitter accepts both mic and line level and tour guides have the choice of either a slim headworn mic, or a mini-gooseneck mic (for use when the belt pack is worn around the neck). A full range of earphones, headphones and replacement ear pads and other accessories are available.