|LAB.GRUPPEN C 68:4, 4 channel amp, 1700 W per channel at 4 ohms, 1600 W at 70 V, 1200 W at 100V, GPIO compatible with third-party control systems, all channels individually selectable for lo-Z or hi-Z|
|General:||Houses of Worship, Clubs|
|Government:||TAFE, Community Centres, Universities, Local Government, Schools|
» Data Sheet
LAB.GRUPPEN C68:4, 4 CHANNEL POWER AMPLIFIER
C 68:4, 4 channel amp, 1700 W per channel at 4 ohms, 1600 W at 70 V, 1200 W at 100V, GPIO compatible with third-party control systems, all channels individually selectable for lo-Z or hi-Z
6,800 Watt 4-Channel Amplifier with NomadLink Network Monitoring and Dedicated Control for Install Applications
- 6,800 Watt, 4-channel amplifier with up to 1,700 Watts output per channel and NomadLink network for monitoring and control
- Selectable gain plus scalable Voltage Peak Limiter (VPL) and bridge-mode operation allow custom configuration for any application
- 4 x 1,200 Watts into 2 Ohms, 4 x 1,700 Watts into 4 Ohms, 4 x 1,200 Watts into 8 Ohms, 4 x 625 Watts into 16 Ohms, 4 x 1,600 Watts into Hi-Z 70 V, 4 x 1,200 Watts into Hi-Z 100 V
- Proven and reliable Class-TD output stage delivers Class-A/B audio quality with Class-D efficiency
- Regulated Switch Mode Power Supply (R.SMPS) ensures constant power output at all times
- Intuitive DeviceControl software monitors and controls key functions via the NomadLink network
- Comprehensive protection scheme including current, voltage, DC, temperature, short circuit and open load warnings
- Efficient Intercooler copper cooling system dissipates more heat for extended peak output
- 4 x balanced analog audio inputs on 3-pin Phoenix* connectors
- 4 x barrier strip 2-pole screw terminal output connectors
- Removable dust filter grille for increased air circulation
- Compact and durable 2U rackmount chassis saves space in install applications
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Sweden
The C 68:4 delivers 4 × 1700 W at 4 ohms, making this amplifier powerful enough for the vast majority of demanding installed sound applications. Packaged in a compact 2U chassis, the C 68:4 sets a new standard for high power in an installation-dedicated amplifier.
C Series amplifiers are uniquely capable of adapting to a wide variety of demanding load conditions. Each channel has an individually configurable Voltage Peak Limiter (VPL™), which allows the output to be optimized for any loudspeaker load – whether one massive subwoofer or a series of small 100/70 V loudspeakers. VPL works in combination with adjustable input gain to achieve maximum headroom regardless of input levels or output impedances.
Every C Series is ready for the NomadLink® network right out of the box. With NomadLink, key amplifier parameters are displayed via DeviceControl software, and remote control of channel mutes and power on/off is managed efficiently under network control.