A-4252 Pro Loop Amplifier
|HUMANTECHNIK A-4252 Hearing Impaired PRO LOOP LOS Amplifier is a compact system designed to operate low over spill systems.|
|General:||Houses of Worship|
|Government:||Universities, Local Government|
Proloop LOS is a complete system for the operation of lowoverspill systems. It includes the complete range of electronics required in a single enclosure. Thus, there is a flexibly sized, reliable low-overspill solution available to serve neighbouring event rooms and assembly halls up to 300 square metres in size.
The system is equipped with Automatic Gain Control (AGC) to produce stable sound with outstanding speech reproduction, even under difficult acoustic conditions. The integrated monitor output for the corresponding measurement technology makes it possible to easily and conveniently test the sound quality of the induction loop system.
- Uniform coverage throughout the room (no dead spots in the middle of the room)
- No signal fluctuations when hearing-aid user moves his/her head
- Reduced sensitivity to architecture-related magnetic fields
- High efficiency, low power consumption
- 19“ design
- Well suited for retrofitted installation in theatres, cinemas, concert halls, schools, conference rooms, housing, etc.