DNH Tunnel 500 LoudspeakerFri, 4 Feb 2022
Message received and understood...
In any emergency situation, clear and concise communication is essential. Now imagine that emergency occurring in the confined space of a tunnel. Recognising that requirement has resulted in voice alarm systems being installed in such environments to guide people in the tunnel to safety in the event of evacuation becoming necessary. High noise levels and long reverberation times mean that speech intelligibility is critical, so a loudspeaker with characteristics that can cope with these challenges is required. Responding to this demand, DNH developed the Tunnel 500 horn flare and DUP 40 horn driver.
- High sound pressure – 127dB/40W
- Possibility to fit 2 x DUP 40 increasing power to 80W (left)
- Lightweight black zero halogen plastic to UL94 5VA
- 316 grade stainless steel adjustable fixing bracket
- Weatherproof IP67 (when fitted with DUP 40)
Available as EN 54-24 approved