Electro-Voice 2ch Power Amplifier
|The ideal amplifier line for all sizes of clubs, concerts, performance centres, and sports venues.|
Building on a legacy of power and performance, Q Series amps take Electro-Voice's unique amplifier philosophy to a new level of efficiency and value. The Q series achieves superb audio performance because it's designed for superior dynamic headroom and transient response, resulting in 30% greater output capability for short-duration signals.
High-power Q Series models use sophisticated Class-H topology that dramatically reduces heat and cuts energy consumption by up to 50%, yielding racks that are easier to power and easier to cool. Smaller Q series models are based on the proven Class-AB designs of EV's reference-standard P series.
All models incorporate dynamic limiting to prevent dangerous output clipping, as well as extensive protections against thermal damage and electrical malfunction. Combining Class-H innovation with the sonic excellence and robustness of its Precision series heritage, the compact, affordable Q series is the ideal amplifier line for all sizes of clubs, concerts, performance centres, and sports venues.
- Outstanding value and performance for clubs, mobile and more
- Dynamic headroom for all real-world applications
- 900 W per channel (2 Î©)
- Class-AB design
- XLR pass-though input connections
- Easy connection to bi-amped loudspeakers
- Switchable LPN filter for extra tonal fundamentals and "kick"
- Protective low-cut for systems without subwoofers
- Built-in dynamic limiters
- Complete protection package
- Three-stage front-to-rear fans