Dynacord PowerMate PM1000-3 10 Channel Mixer
|The PowerMate1000-3 10 channel (6 x Mic/Line + 4 x Mic/Stereo-Line) Powered Mixer offers a wide range of functionality in a very compact frame.|
DYNACORD POWERMATE 1000-3
10 Channel Powered Mixer
The PowerMate1000-3 10 channel (6 x Mic/Line + 4 x Mic/Stereo-Line) Powered Mixer offers a wide range of functionality in a very compact frame. The mixer'sergonomic console shape and clearly structured controls provide perfect overview for instant access at all times.
Also during the transport you will quickly learn to appreciate the PowerMate superiority with recessed handles on the sides, compact dimensions and low weight, plus the sturdy cover (PowerMate 1000-3 and PowerMate 1600-3 only) that protects the controls from being damaged. However, if you would rather like to install your PowerMate 1000 in a 19 rack shelf, no problem. The only thing you have to do is to replace the plastic side panels by a pair of metal rack mount ears.
Through its multiple functions, its high dynamic capacity and extremely low-noise design in combination with its 24-bit Dual-Stereo effect unit, 4 channel USB 2.0 DIGITAL AUDIO INTERFACE and the high-performance power amplifier, the PowerMate is best equipped for universal use.
- PowerMate with 2x 1000 watt RMS / 4 Ohm power
- 6 MIC/LINE inputs, 4 stereo MIC/LINE inputs, 6 AUX-busses
- Editable effects
- USB digital audio interface + MIDI
- The XLR microphone input is equipped with an extremely high quality, ultra-low noise, discrete preamp.
- The +48V phantom power for condenser microphones can be switched in groups of six.
- Line input and channel insert are implemented as jack sockets
- Gain can be controlled in the range 0-60 dB.
- The switchable Lo Cut filter (80Hz, 18dB/oct) serves to eliminate low-frequency noise
- 3-band semi-parametric equalizer makes it possible even for unpractised users to perform the requisite corrections swiftly and intuitively.
- Signal Present and Peak LED for level control
- 2 of the 4 stereo inputs of each model are additionally equipped with cinch (RCA) sockets switched in parallel for CD or MP3 players.
- 2 other stereo inputs receive in addition the four channels of the digital audio interface USB 1-2 and USB 3-4
- Separate gain controls are provided for the stereo Line and Mic inputs to permit them to be used in parallel if desired.
- 3-band tone controls are provided and a Balance control replaces the PAN control found in the mono channel strips.
- 11-band stereo EQ can be routed to the Master channels or else to either or both of the Monitor sends according to choice.
- USB 2.0 port serves as a digital audio interface between the PowerMate and a PC or Mac.
- The PowerMate also offers a fully-featured PC MIDI interface