MIPRO Portable PA SystemsWed, 27 Feb 2019
MIPRO Portable PA Systems
Speaker Stand for Elevation
With all Mipro portable PA system we recommend utilizing the optional ATC303 speaker stand, enabling enhanced sound coverage.
The ATC303 speaker stand also allows you to align the speaker to most effective direction.
The Mipro dust cover is also a great accessory to keep the unit in good condition and the side pockets provides added storage for wireless microphone.
"ACT" stands for "Automatic Channel Targeting" and is a world first sync technology developed and patented from MIPRO in 2000. Innovative "ACT" allows the automatic synchronizing the frequency selection from the receiver to your handheld and body pack transmitters. At a simple touch of a button. Mipro ACT technology ensures fast and easy channel set-up of multiple wireless microphone systems. MIPRO was the first manufacturer in the industry to utilize this technology to synchronize (sync) the receiver and transmitter frequency automatically with a touch of a button. It is now an industry-standard.
- No manual frequency adjusting needed, unlike traditional transmitters.
- Simple, fast and precise frequency set-up without mechanical errors.
- Once the frequency has been set, the data is stored in memory, meaning that the frequency is set until it is changed by performing the "ACT" function again, even after powering off.
- Simply press the ACT (sync) button on the receiver to activate the ACT function.
- Align transmitter IR window (red circle-shaped) with ACT IR window on the receiver and are facing each other within 30 cm (12-inch) range and within 5-7 seconds period.
- The receiver and transmitter frequencies are synchronized automatically.
Call 0407 442822 or email to ensure you receive the “right equipment that meets the needs, 1st time, EVERY time.”
Handy Tips: Setting up Portable PA Systems
If wind noise is a problem, using a wind-sock and turning the Bass down this will help to cut out the wind noise.
Work on your microphone technique. Test the microphone levels before your guests arrive. Stand at the farthest end of the premises and listen carefully to get a feel of what is being said during the sound check.
Make sure you elevate and place the speaker at an appropriate position to maximize coverage and minimise feedback.
- Always have spare batteries for the microphone
- Charge your portable system before your function.
Test the internal batteries every now and then by fully charging the system and then run a music program, taking note of the time you started and finished. New systems should last approximately 6 to 8 hours on a full charge; however, this will differ depending upon the program you are running.
Avoid placing the wireless microphone directly in front of the loudspeaker and keep the PA speaker near the person speaking.
- Call 0407 442822 or email to ensure you receive the “right equipment that meets the needs, 1st time, EVERY time.”